FOMM (ASIA) CO., LTD. (Hereinafter "our company") respects the privacy of everyone who uses this site (hereinafter "user") at the website operated by the Company (the "this site") Therefore, we will work on appropriate handling of personal information in accordance with the following definition etc. of the user's personal information.
About Personal Information We Acquire
Personal information acquired by our company means the name, email address, password, member ID, date of birth, gender, credit card information, purchase history, other individual users who will register with the user through the specific contents of this site It refers to information that can be identified.
About action information of comments etc. acquired by us
When accessing this service in cooperation with a social networking service (SNS) provided by a third party such as Facebook, information according to comments and information on "likes" on Facebook etc. You may also get it.
About site use information
- Terminal information: We may acquire device information (OS, terminal identification information, computer name etc.) used by the user.
About purpose of using personal information
The Company shall be able to use the personal information of the user for the following purposes.
- Providing information related to this site and other services of the Company
- User identification and use of credit card authentication service
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of this site (including those by e-mail)
- Advertisement or publicity of products and others of the Company and third parties (including those by e-mail)
- Send the mail magazine that this site seems to be useful to everyone
- Creation and use of statistical information within the range where individuals can not be identified on this site
- Analysis and analysis of data necessary for new development of this site
- Distribution of targeting advertisements using user's behavior, gender, access history within this site, etc.
- Exercise of rights and obligation based on contracts, laws, etc.
- After-sales service, various inquiries correspondence
About the provision and limitation of use of personal information
We will not use personal information or provide it to third parties beyond the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use, except as provided below.
- When the user himself agrees in advance
- When allowed by law
- It is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and furthermore it is difficult to obtain user's consent
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in fulfilling the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the person, it hinders the execution of the affairs When there is a risk of affecting
- When disclosure is made to a substitute company such as a credit card company, credit card settlement, etc., financial institution, collection agency for settlement of usage fee by credit card etc. by the user
- When disclosing to the Company, such as a lawyer, who is obligated to keep confidential when judging it necessary for the provision of this service
- When the succession of our business including providing personal information is carried out due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reason
About Safety Management of Personal Information
We will properly manage personal information so as to prevent the leakage or damage of personal information and other personal information safety management as well as appropriately supervise handlers. In addition, we will handle personal information only by authorized personnel within the range necessary for business execution.
About the consigned management of personal information
We may delegate all or part of personal information acquired from users to outsourcing parties to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use. In doing so, we will thoroughly examine the qualifications as outsourcing partners, and we will endeavor to establish a system to properly manage information by prescribing matters concerning confidentiality obligations in the contract.
Shared use of personal information
When providing a service through this site, if a business partner who performs business in cooperation with the Company is necessary, in addition to delegated management of personal information, the user's personal information should be shared with its partners there is. In this case, the Company shall disclose to the user the purpose of use, the name of the businesses partner, the type of information, the name of the administrator to the user, and to jointly use it after concluding a contract on confidentiality obligation with the business partner will do.
About management of personal information outside this service
About disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion etc. of personal information
Based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, we will respond to requests for notification of personal information disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension, elimination, suspension of third party provision, usage purpose. In the case where it is impossible to verify the identity concerning those requests or when the requirement of the personal information protection law is not satisfied, we may not be able to meet your request. In addition, we may refuse information other than personal information such as access logs when there is a problem with our business.
About security technology
We use an industry standard encryption method called external SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for payment functions and necessary Web pages. Also, by strictly managing personal information in accordance with the company's prescribed standards, taking measures to prevent access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, virus infection etc. by installing firewall and improving anti-virus measures etc. It is.
FOMM (ASIA) CO., LTD.
KMUTT Knowledge Exchange
for Innovation Center (KX) 110/1,
Krung Thonburi Road, Banglamphulang,
Khlongsan, Bangkok 10600, Thailand.
Tel: +66 2 470 7979